Sunday, May 11, 2014

Better Living Through Chemistry

 So, dear reader, I have been busy.
I'm just going to let the pictures do the talking on this one. Please forgive me, there are some gaps... Actually, a lot of gaps.
I am pretty much anti-documentation and prefer to just let the creation roll right along, hence the lack of real details. Only thing I will say is that in the course of me assembling a big twin, a short list of chemicals used is:
Vaseline, Loctite 242 blue, Loctite 518 flange seal, Loctite primer, Red assembly lube,  20w engine oil, Permatex form-a-gasket #2,  yellow paint marker, Dykem blue, Sharpie marker, ARP thread sealant, WD-40, soapy water and of course, copious amounts of Brakleen.






































2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats some damn tidy work!

    Thanks again for the electrical help with my Duc last summer. I stopped by Mama Tried, saw your bike but not you... next time i guess.

    ReplyDelete